One of the best places on earth for a great dive.
ith a stunning array of reefs & caves and clear, pristine waters Vava’u is ideal for divers. Hundreds of species of fish, cephalopods, turtles, colorful reefs, plant life, a dizzying display of spectacular sea life and of course the humpback whales places Vava’u among the best diving the South Pacific has to offer.
The paradisiac offer for scuba-divers, who are looking for the unique experience, reaches from:
- Beautiful coral reefs and caves
- More than 50 exciting dive spots and unexplored sites
- Cristal clear water and visibility from 25 to 40 m
- Water temperature between 24 to 29 Deg.C
- 6 Nights in a Deluxe Bungalow
- Gourmet Half Board for 7 days
- 3 Days diving (6 dives), min 3 divers
- All equipment provided
- transfer from and to the airport
Price per person: US$ 1.790,-
(Price basis: double occupancy in the bungalow, min. 2 people on the boat, season May, June, October, November)